Hi everyone, Colin here from The Podcast Host.
I’ve got an exciting announcement today – we’re ready to release something that I’ve been working on for quite a while now, and I think you’re going to like it! Fanfare please – How to Podcast: A Beginners Guide to Podcasting is finally here!
The most common questions and queries we get here at The Podcast Host are around the question: How to Podcast.
“What is podcasting?” “How do I make my own podcast?” “How do I create a podcast in my own area of interest?”
Well, this guide answers all of those questions and more. Here are the chapter titles to give you an idea of what I go through:
- What is a Podcast? Using Podcasts as a Listener
- What Equipment do I Need to Create a Podcast
- Recording Your Podcast, Editing Your Podcast and Publishing Your Podcast
I go through all of the equipment that you need to get involved in podcasting, from the easiest recorders to use to the best value microphones to enhance your sound. I go through simple editing tasks in Audacity – everyone’s favourite free audio editor. I even give you some tips on great places to find free sound FX and background music. This guide should give y0u everything you need to get involved in podcasting. So, download the guide today and then, if you’re inspired, join us on The Podcast Host.
I can’t resist giving one more teaser, here’s an excerpt from the start of the book to get you going:
- Learn the right setup for the way you want to record
- Solo recording? Live interviews? Skype? It's covered!
- Find the exact equipment to buy for a range of budgets
- Full guides to setting up your new kit