There’s no question about it: podcast artwork matters.
This is generally the first touchpoint podcast searchers have with your show. Your podcast artwork must catch their eye, and ONLY THEN will they read your title.
So, it HAS to be stand-out, and it HAS to give a great first impression.
With our Podcast Artwork service, we'll create an amazing piece of Podcast Artwork for your show. Have a look at some examples below.
We can deliver any style of artwork. Once you start the process, we'll ask you for the details, and then deliver a first draft to work from.
Great Podcast Artwork Brings All of This:
- Greater click-throughs in Apple Podcasts, Stitcher and other search engines
- A better first impression, making it more likely people will listen to your show
- Great chance to be featured in iTunes ‘featured' of ‘best of' lists
- A higher level of professionalism, increasing the reputation of your show
What Do You Get?
With this service you get the following:
- Initial requirements gathering – you tell us exactly what you're looking for.
- First draft delivered within 10 working days, and then up to 3 revisions if required.
- Final Podcast Artwork delivered at 3000 x 3000 resolution, as recommended by iTunes
Upgrade to Get a Banner for Web & Social Use
Podcast artwork isn't ideal for use on your own website, or on social media, because of the square shape. For that, a wider landscape-style banner can be useful. We offer an upgraded package which supplies a banner of this type, in the same style as your artwork. This costs an extra $100 on top of the standard fee.
This can be used at the header for your Facebook or Twitter profiles, or in the header of your website. See the examples below:
If you'd like to upgrade to the banner service, you can choose that option in the shopping cart below.