Thanks for Checking out Our Podcasting Guide
This guide aims to get you started on the road to becoming a podcasting expert.
We’ve taught podcasting in various forms since 2007, within Universities, businesses and entertainment. We’ve helped to create a lot of podcasts, and all that experience is distilled into this book to help you get started on your own podcasting journey.
In this guide we’ll take you from a complete beginners level, right up to publishing your first ever podcast episode. If we’ve achieved our aim, by the end of this guide you’ll be a confident podcaster and happy to go forth to create your own podcasting series.
Here’s What You’ll Learn
- What is a Podcast, and how do they Work
- All the ways to subscribe to a podcast
- What equipment you need to create a podcast
- Details on the best kit to buy, down to model numbers
- Microphones, digital recorders, headsets, mobile apps
- Scripting your podcast
- Creating a great recording environment
- Editing your podcast in Audacity, including details tutorials
- How to integrate music to create a professional broadcast
- How to publish your podcast
- Where to get your podcast listed to gain listeners