We no longer sell our courses individually, instead packing them all into our new community: FanFission. To get access to ALL of our courses, and much more, join us here.
For any aspiring podcaster, the hardest step is the first. This course is designed to help you release your show, guiding you from the very beginning, right through your first few months. The result isn’t any old podcast, rather a well planned, professionally recorded, high quality, properly edited show.
This course gives you everything you need to make your first few episodes public and start off in the best way possible:
- Why podcasting is so powerful in business, education & for fun
- How to define and plan your podcast’s content
- The equipment you need to record online or in person
- How to plan each episode and use that to record great content
- How to set up your recording space for optimum quality
- The editing skills you require to produce great sounding audio
- How to promote your show at launch and the first few months
- How to publish your podcast and get it into the biggest directories
How Does This Podcast Course Work?
This course is self-study by nature, but I think you can benefit from setting a structure to how you approach it.
The course includes a range of material and tasks which make up 15 topics in total. I recommend completing this course over three weeks, attempting a topic per day. Each topic should take under an hour, although you may find it taking longer if you explore other aspects on the way.
What Do We Cover?
Here are some of the questions we plan to answer:
- What is a podcast? What can they be used for? How do I subscribe?
- How can podcasts be used to promote and grow my business?
- How do I go about scripting and planning my podcast?
- What should I use to record my podcast?
- How do I go about editing my podcast? How can I add music and sound effects?
- How do I set up my Podcasting website? How do I let people subscribe?