SUBSCRIBING TO A PODCAST ON BLACKBERRY
While Blackberry isn’t quite as popular as it once was, it’s still a player in the mobile industry. If you’re a Blackberry user you don’t need to feel left out: you can still subscribe to a podcast using the native app.
Here's a quick guide to subscribing to a podcast on Blackberry.
- To download a podcast just go into the Blackberry Podcasts app and select the one you wish to download.
- To display an indicator when new podcasts have downloaded go to settings, select the “Display new Podcast alerts” checkbox.
- To turn off explicit content go to settings and clear the “Allow explicit content” checkbox.
- Set how many podcast episodes your PlayBook keeps, go to settings and change the “When new episodes arrive, keep” field.
- Subscribe to a podcast channel by searching for the Podcast channel you want or select from the list of podcast channels available
- Select a podcast channel you want and click “Subscribe”.