So far we've walked you through to the point where you've uploaded your first episode to your media host. At this stage, you have a podcast. But it still can't actually be found in all the places people actually listen to podcasts.
That's an easy fix though, don't worry!
In this episode we'll tell you the places you should be submitting your podcast to, to be listed in their directories.
This will help you to grow your audience, be discovered by new listeners, and generally keep everyone happy by giving them the freedom to subscribe on their platform of choice.
- Best Podcast Directories – Where to submit your show
- How to Get Your Podcast on Spotify – Be found on one of the biggest directories in the world
- 30 Days of Audience Growth – Our podcast promotion course
- Alitu – The Podcast Maker
- The Curious Parent Podcast – The skills kids need to be world ready
- Subscribe on Android – Create a button for your website