Taking you from novice podcaster to confident broadcaster! This podcast is all about the brilliant world of Podcasting – teaching you how to plan, launch, and grow a great show.
Brought to you by Colin and Matthew at ThePodcastHost.com – PodCraft takes a structured and seasonal approach that helps you to navigate the entire podcasting process, step-by-step.
Where Do I Start?
That depends on where you are in your podcasting journey. But whether you’re an aspiring podcaster with literally no knowledge of how this all works, or an experienced creator looking to monetise a highly-produced documentary-style series, there’s something here for you…
- The Basics of Podcasting: How to launch your first episode.
- Podcasting Equipment: What will you need to record and produce your show?
- Creating a Podcast Website: Do I need one? And how do I do it?
- Planning and Presenting Content: Getting behind the mic, and finding your voice.
- Podcast Monetisation: How do I earn a crust from my content?
- Creating Powerful Content: How do I keep my listeners coming back for more?
- Podcasting FAQ: We answer your common questions.
- Podcasting Conversations: Interviews and case studies to inspire, inform, and help you grow.
- Highly-Produced Podcasting: Taking it to the next level with your sound.
And, you can find everything at PodCraft.net
Work With Us
With Podcraft, you’ll learn all you need to know about making a successful podcast. But if you’d like to 10x the process then check out The Podcast Host Academy. That’s where you can join us for regular live Q&A sessions, go through our video training courses on everything from editing to audience growth, and get access to all of our downloadable resources!