Podcast the Right Way
‘Self Starters’ learn the keys to podcasting success through the Podcast Host University
Quick Route to Growth
‘Fast Trackers’ Benefit from premium support & live masterminds, shortcutting success.
Have it Done for You
Partners take it seriously! Let us edit, produce & publish, while you simply speak.
We’d love to work with you, whatever level you choose. If you’re looking for something a little different, or just want to chat, then get in touch.
Self StarterImprove your skills with the University
- Learn the Craft
- Growing course catalog
- Lifetime course access
- Taught by a PhD educator
- Active learning which helps you suceed
Podcast PartnerThe Business Podcasters: You Speak, We Produce & Drive Your Growth
- Access to Full Course Catalog
- Assigned PHU Mentor & Mastermind Group
- Full Episode Editing, Done For You
- Integration of music, FX, transitions
- Audio Processing, from EQ to Compression
- Extras on demand, eg. shownotes, planning, presenting
Fast TrackerEarly Stage, DIY, Looking for the Fast Track
- 1 Free Course
- Assigned PHU Team Mentor
- Facilitated Mastermind Group
- Premium Podcasting Support
What Our Customers Are Saying
Don’t just take it from us, let our customers do the talking!
Frequently Asked Questions
The Partner Package
Q: How Many Episodes does the Partner Package Include Per Month?
Our standard package is set up to handle a weekly podcast, but we also do bi-weekly, or twice per month. The main package generally means 4 episodes per month, and 5 every now and again when the weeks require it.
Q: How Long can my Episodes Be?
Q: How Reliable is Your Service? What's the Team Like?
Q: What if I want to do more than 4 Episodes Per Month?
Q: What Do You Do on Each Episode?
- We take a copy of all of your audio files (up to 5 per episode)
- We take your notes on what you want included, what you want cut, and what order it should be in.
- We take your written show notes, including a 1 paragraph intro to the episode.
- We chop up the audio to your specifications, according to your notes
- We add title music, outro music, and audio transitions between each segment
- We produce the audio to make it sound sweet – EQ, compression, etc, as needed
- We export the finished episode and include all the necessary ID3 details, including a description (remember that 1 paragraph intro from earlier?)
- We upload the audio to your media hosting space
- We create a page on your website for the episode and include the audio file for playing there.
- We publish the audio file on your website as a podcast episode, adding it to your RSS feed.
A good rule of thumb is that this takes us around 1 hour. We’re pretty practiced at making it fast Some episodes are more, and some are less, but that’s a decent average.
Q: How Much Editing of my Recordings is Included in this Package?
Q: What are the Timescales for producing a show?
Q: But I'm broadcasting news - I can't be 2 weeks in advance!
Q: What About my Ums and Ehhs....?
Q: What do I Need to do in the Process?
- Audio recordings – we need you to create amazing content in audio file form, and send them through to us!
- Editing notes – we need you to write down instructions on what’s in and what’s out. Tell us what order the audio files go in, where they start and finish, and any sections that need chopped out.
- Show notes – It’s up to you what you put in your show notes, but the minimum requirement is a short description of the episode, perhaps 50 to 100 words. This goes on the episode page and in the description field on the audio file. Ideally, you’ll write a 300 to 400 word page including this description plus a little about the resources and people you talked about during the episode. Have a look here for an example.