The Podcast Host is a podcasting and content marketing hub for beginners and professionals alike who seek to grow an audience and create fanatical fans.
The website was founded in 2010 by Dr. Colin Gray, and has now become an authority in the podcast and new media space.
We specialise in podcast production and mentor those who want to launch and grow their show.
We also give advice on multimedia content marketing in the form of podcasting, blog posts, and social media strategy.
Our audience is made up primarily of podcasters who are looking to improve their skills and grow their show.
Tools and resources always go down well with them, as well as training around the hard and soft skills of recording, producing and promoting audio and video content.
How Sponsored Content Works
We’re happy to work with any partner that helps our audience.
That means products and services that are high quality and relevant to our readers. And, it means creating sponsored content that offers value to those that consume it.
That could be entertainment, education or inspiration. If you fit those criteria, we’d love to hear from you.
Here’s how it works:
- We believe 100% in tailoring our content – sponsored or otherwise – to meet the needs of our audience.
- We can work with you on sponsored posts, competitions, giveaways, ambassadorship, sponsored events, podcast advertising, sponsored webinars or anything else you feel would fit with your offering.
- One sponsored blog post, written by you: £300 (approx $390)
- One sponsored blog post, written by us: £400 (approx $520)
- Add 2 weeks podcast sponsorship: £200 (approx $260)
- Add 4 weeks podcast sponsorship: £350 (approx $455)
- Add 1 mention in our 7500+ email newsletter: £300 (approx $390)
All sponsored blog post packages include 4 social media posts on both Twitter and Facebook, 1 per week for 4 weeks, directing towards the blog post.
Blog posts may contain two no-follow links to the client’s websites.
Partner With Us
If you’re interested in doing some sponsored content with us, get in touch and let us know:
- The topic you would like to write about, and its value to our audience
- The website that would be sponsoring the post
Or, you can download our Media Pack for more information: