There’s no question about it: podcast artwork matters.
This is generally the first touchpoint podcast searchers have with your show. The podcast artwork must catch their eye, and ONLY THEN will they read your title.
So, it HAS to be stand-out, and it HAS to give a great first impression.
With our Podcast Artwork service, we’ll create an amazing piece of Podcast Artwork for your show. Have a look at some examples below.
We can deliver any style of artwork. Once you start the process, we’ll ask you for the details, and then deliver a first draft to work from.
Great Podcast Artwork Brings All of This:
- Greater click-throughs in iTunes, Stitcher and other search engines
- A better first impression, making it more likely people will listen to your show
- Great chance to be featured in iTunes ‘featured’ of ‘best of’ lists
- A higher level of professionalism, increasing the reputation of your show
What Do You Get?
With this service you get the following:
- Initial requirements gathering – you tell us exactly what you’re looking for.
- First draft delivered within 5 working days, and then up to 3 revisions if required.
- Final Podcast Artwork delivered at 3000 x 3000 resolution, as recommended by iTunes
Upgrade to Get a Podcast Banner for Web & Social Use
Podcast artwork isn’t ideal for use on your own website, or on social media. For that, a wider portrait-style banner can be useful. We also offer an upgraded package which supplies a banner of this type, in the same style as your artwork.
This can be used at the header for your Facebook or Twitter profiles, or in the header of your website. See the examples below: