In the final episode of our season on creating Highly-Produced Podcasts, we look at some of the tools and tactics to make your workflow as smooth as possible.
Tools for Planning
Tools for Scripting
- Trint – Automated transcriptions (cheaper)
- Rev – Human transcriptions (more accurate)
Tools for Production
- Have standard operating procedures for mixing in shared sessions.
- Have a good file naming system.
- Back up files on a network drive, or in the cloud.
Work With Us
- We can produce your Highly-Produced Podcast for you
- Or we can mentor you towards doing it yourself in The Podcast Host Academy